1. Ditch the makeup wipes! Opt for a cleanser, realistically they take the same amount of time and don’t leave your skin feeling dehydrated.
2. Remember to moisturise! Use moisturiser am & pm for optimal results & hydration.
3. Exfoliate at least once a week to remove dead skin cells and brighten skin
4. Remember to use sun screen even in England- it prevents sun damage, ageing & prolongs healthy, glowing skin.
5. Don’t sleep with makeup on
6. Oils are the ideal antidote for dry skin, they’re also the perfect makeup primer- giving you a radiant glow.
7. Choose products according to skin type
8. Drink plenty of water
9. Leave blemishes be – they’ll heal better and you’ll have fewer unwanted marks later.
10. Eat healthy. Antioxidants, good fats, and essential vitamins and minerals benefit your skin.
Before I worked in the beauty industry my skin was VERY dry, I had a mild form of eczema on my cheeks. I found these 10 tips really helped my skin and I’m finally happy with how my skin looks. This photo is me with nothing on my skin, just moisturiser and a bit of bronzer.
Thank you for reading